Hi From Matt Jr!

A forum for dog and cat adoption team members

Hi From Matt Jr!

Postby codaluvspets on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi Everyone! Either my camera or computer is messed up so I only have 1 pic I can post of this wonderful, charming, funny guy. He is still sneezey but we don't mind when he sneezes on us! My vet is working with us to help him. I find our bedroom slippers all over the house & finally found out why. Junior (his name now) does not realize they are not alive. He bats at them & when his claws stick in them the slippers jump & so does he. I'm going to record it & send it to the Animal Planets funniest videos. It is hilarious. He has so much personality & will have a full conversation with you. His 3 brothers are used to his antics now, he's quite the playful one. Even Angelo will take a swat at him if he doesn't want to be bothered! My mom loves his lips, she says they look like he had botox in them. We are all so glad he's part of our family, my daughter call him her June Bug & he answers to her. I'll send more pics when I fix this camera.
Norma & Danielle
Attachments
codaluvspets

Re: Hi From Matt Jr!

Postby Fran on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Hey Norma,

I didn't know you adopted sweet Matt, Jr.! What a lucky guy! He is so sweet. Thanks for the update. :)
Fran
Fran

Postby codaluvspets on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi Fran! Yes, we were going to have 5 but Danielle's cat Travis contracted a strange illness & he had to be put to sleep so we are still at 4 & holding! Hope to see you soon!
Norma
codaluvspets

Postby jenniesloan86 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

awww! Matt Jr was one of my boyfriends! I would have taken him in a heartbeat if I could have. I am so glad to see he got a great home!
jenniesloan86

Return to Dog and Cat Adoption Team