Special message:

A forum for dog and cat adoption team members

Special message:

Postby jenniesloan86 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:07 pm

To Jared:
I just received a letter from AWA today. It mentioned a few things:
1. The AWA adopted out more animals than any other shelter than NJ: (really awesome)
2. The AWA adopted out a whole lot more animals than last year (really really awesome)
3. Jared came to Sue because he was trying to adopt out his 100th animal. (really SUPER awesome!)

Jared you are the coolest kid I know. The animals are lucky to have you.

PS: Fran, you are doing a great job :)
jenniesloan86

Re: Special message:

Postby awanjadmin on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm

JARED ROCKS! Fran, did you get that letter? If not I can get you a copy. We also sent it out in an email. Thanks Jared!!
Cassandra
cassandras@awanj.org
awanjadmin

Postby Fran on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Yes, I got the e-mail -- and it brought a much needed smile to my face -- along with a few "mom" tears! Thank you guys so much for thinking so highly of my son. I can't tell you how great it makes him feel being there and doing what he does. He's definitely the bright spot in my day, every day, the reason I get up in the morning. I am so proud of him and felt honored that Sue spoke of him as she did. He was so excited when I showed it to him.

It'll be one year next month since we walked into AWA and asked about volunteering. It was the BEST thing we could have ever done :) You guys are the best!

See you later on this afternoon!
Fran
Fran

Postby Fran on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 pm

I know -- I was so surprised to get it! He hasn't seen it yet -- he's spending the night at his buddy's house. Very cool of them to do that. Thanks for passing the word along to them, Kathryn :)
Fran
Fran

Return to Dog and Cat Adoption Team