Zoey Adopted?

A forum for dog and cat adoption team members

Zoey Adopted?

Postby Fran on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know who adopted Zoey? I showed her Friday night to two different potential adopters -- one was this really nice young guy, and the other was a young husband and wife who were expecting a baby. The young guy was very interested in having a sleep over with her. He wanted to check out Animal Orphanage first and then said he may be back. He never came back that night. So, now I see she's off the site and I'm wondering who ended up adopting her.

Anybody know?
Fran
Fran

Re: Zoey Adopted?

Postby jenw on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Zoey went on an overnite with a young guy on Saturday night. He came in on Sunday with her & adopted her. I only spoke to him for a minute, but he seemed like a nice guy & he really liked Zoey.
jenw

Postby Fran on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am

I hope it's the same young guy I showed Zoey to on Friday night. He loved her and liked the idea of the sleepover for a "test run" first.

Yay, Zoey!
Fran
Fran

Postby jessieleighton on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:53 am

Yeah! I saw Zoey leave on Sunday as well. She was off to the live the good life with her very handson dad and his bmw! She was so happy it brought tears to my eyes. She had been here so long and finally found happiness!!!!
Jessie Leighton
Animal care Manager
jessie@awanj.org
jessieleighton

Postby jenniesloan86 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:51 am

yay zoey!!! i'm so excited for her.
jenniesloan86

Return to Dog and Cat Adoption Team