Decorate your home with your styles

Postby akaseiyuu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 am

Rustic- this is the log cottage kind decor. Created of tree divisions and trunks, traditional furniture is very well-known. Red, green and black should be shown in plaids with this look kitchen design ideas. When I think of traditional I think of bear skin rugs, vintage snow footwear on a walls, as well as other old woodsman tools and oil lights. When designing in a Rustic style, think cottage in the timber.

Whimsical- mild and fantastic. Bright shades and uncommon styles. Such as light red identified fish, a timber created seat colored in several different shades and with several different living room decoration styles. I would consider Jane Engelbreit's styles unique. Her use of different shades and different styles on one item are definitelyWhimsical and full of creativity.

Traditional- this style has traditional beauty, created by using mild, organic shades such as, greyish, off white and bravo together with black doldrums, veggies and wine red. Florals, lines, plaids and damasks are mentioned materials. Online furniture stores with this style I see amazingly candlesticks, chinese suppliers, created scenery and other more stylish products.
akaseiyuu

Re: Decorate your home with your styles

Postby johnhozy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:11 pm

A little wallpaper, paint and few colorful accents can create such a big difference in home. It can tackle each of ideas in one day, even though the result will look like it took so much longer to pull off. At Furniture Superstore provide amazing home accents. we have developed best practices that align with our core values and applied them to a business long held to be dubious by reputation.
Last edited by johnhozy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnhozy

Return to Off-site and Special Events